We manage our enterprise customers through a dedicated team of account managers who provide high quality engagement and bespoke solutions to often complex requirements.
Our enterprise services are focused on large corporates, often with locations across South Africa and / or globally. We offer a consultative approach, offering solutions supported through a range of service level agreements, depending upon the specific requirements of each customer. All services are supported through the SLA regime, that is backed up by a 24/7/365 service assurance team.
Our enterprise customers include banks, financial services, retailers, call centres, manufacturers and professional services.
Enterprise customers can expect:
- Personalised account management
- Bespoke communications solutions, spanning VPN, Internet, Broadband, Data services, Enterprise voice, Data Centre and Hosted solutions, Audio and Video conferencing, Satellite services
- Flexible commercial approach through either fixed priced solutions or consumption/usage based pricing for Data and Internet services
- A range of Service Level Agreements – economy, business (dual line to single POP), premium (dual line to dual POP)
- 24/7/365 service assurance – assuring you of the best and most reliable experience in South Africa
- Lowest latencies within South Africa and from South Africa to the world
- Fibre optic based network, providing flexibility of bandwidth – upgradable and down gradable according to your situation
- All services (voice, data, Internet etc) can be provided over the same physical link
- Coverage across 200 countries in partnership with Tata Communications, the majority shareholder of Liquid Telecom